By Nicholas Fellows,Mike Wells
Give your scholars the easiest probability of luck with this attempted and proven sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to background is the preferred, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level background students.
- helps the content material and overview standards of the 2015 A-level historical past specifications
- includes authoritative and fascinating content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that research the opposing perspectives and techniques of historians
- presents exam-style questions and counsel to aid scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This name is appropriate for various classes including:
- OCR: Civil Rights within the united states 1865-1992
Read or Download Access to History: Civil Rights in the USA 1865-1992 for OCR PDF
Best government books
Federalism and Political functionality compares the political functionality of federal and non-federal states and evaluates the effect of alternative varieties of federation. The members draw jointly centred case-studies to demonstrate their arguments on quite a lot of international locations, together with Russia, India, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Australia and Canada.
This file makes a speciality of the standards affecting the provision of data know-how team of workers to the lively responsibility enlisted strength, and the findings aspect to the realization that the IT education possibilities provided via the millitary will help safe the availability of IT team of workers over the lengthy haul.
The downfall of the USA of the USA has been expedited via the new election of Barack Hussein Obama. the rustic would possibly not live to tell the tale his regime, yet giving him the good thing about the doubt, writer Shawn O’Reilly describes him because the Next-to-Last American President. O’Reilly, a proud conservative who's deeply fearful approximately America’s survival, describes a destiny date whilst the rustic now not exists during this political satire that's purely part joking round.
In der Moderne mussten die Kriegsfürsten immer darauf bedacht sein, ihre Expansionspolitik der eigenen Bevölkerung als humanitäre oder protecting Notwendigkeit schmackhaft zu machen. Im ersten Weltkrieg sollten England, das »perfide Albion«, in die Schranken gewiesen und der »Erbfeind« Frankreich niedergerungen werden.
- Israel’s Security Men: The Arab-Fighting Political Careers of Moshe Dayan, Yitzhak Rabin, Ariel Sharon and Ehud Barak
- International Cooperation in Research and Development: An Inventory of U.S. Government Spending and a Framework for Measuring Benefits
- Personalized Politics: The Malaysian State under Mahathir
- Candidates and Voters: Ideology, Valence, and Representation in U.S Elections
- The 2008 Election in Florida: Change! But Only at the Top of the Ticket (Patterns and Trends in Florida Elections)
Additional resources for Access to History: Civil Rights in the USA 1865-1992 for OCR
Access to History: Civil Rights in the USA 1865-1992 for OCR by Nicholas Fellows,Mike Wells